Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bike repair? Or destruction?

I'm not sure exactly when it started, but sometime after Isaac was born, I developed an irresistible urge to pigeonhole his future career based on any voluntary, conscious action that he takes (regardless of its insignificance).
  • He tries to grab the camera, and I think, "It sure is good to see him taking an interest in photography. Watch out, Ansel Adams!"
  • He bangs a wooden spoon on a cooking pot, and I say, "Oh, look! He's going to be a drummer! Or maybe a chef?"
  • He happens to look out the window, in the general direction of a bird, and Erin and I exchange glances, wondering whether ornithologists make a good living.

So in that vein, I offer the following video. Depending on your view of Portland bicycle culture, it shows that Isaac will either repair bicycles, or destroy them.

(I apologize in advance for the awkward, inane commentary that I provide to Isaac during this video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment