Saturday, March 20, 2010

Clever (?) Captions

I feel like our recent posts have been overly visual lately, and lacking in written content. But given recent sleep deprivation, all I can manage are pseudo-humorous, minimally intelligent captions. Enjoy!

Erin: "Oh, how sweet! Isaac is taking an early interest in botany!"

Isaac: "Must. Put. Leaf. In. Mouth."

"Dad, you know that thing that you're aiming at me right now? Do you think I could put it in my mouth?"

Me: "Our first trip to Saturday Market! This is the stuff that memories are made of!"
Isaac: "This 'Saturday Market' is strange. First, it's Sunday. Second, we're in the open air, yet the smell of patchouli doesn't dissipate. And third, 'elephant ears'? I wonder if PETA knows about this. Note to self: Contact Pamela Anderson."
Squirrel: "Yeah, yeah, yeah. A squirrel eating out of a garbage can. Good thing you brought your camera. Sheesh."

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I just love all of the photos. Thanks for sharing them!

    Ed

    ReplyDelete