Saturday, December 12, 2009

You Get What You Pay For

I suppose we should be happy that some stranger was willing to take this picture of us, to memorialize our first ever family christmas tree outing (at a former gas station on Belmont Street). But come on, lady! Isaac could have taken a better picture than this! Nevertheless, here it is in all its blurry glory.*



As a side note, we have not always been so lucky in arranging for strangers to take our pictures. In 2000, when Erin and I were in New York City, we were painfully snubbed by some old fart in front of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

"Excuse me, can you please take our picture?" I said.

He took a step toward us, took his hand out of his pocket, and started to reach for the camera and then apparently thought better of it.

"No," he said flatly. And he walked off.


Ouch.


*Bonus points if you can spy Isaac's "extra" appendage.



1 comment:

  1. I can spy the extra appendage. Boys at the urinal look out, it may shoot to the right! :) Now I know what to say about the other picture.

    ReplyDelete